St. Joseph University
Virgin Town, Ikishe Model Village, Chümoukedima, Nagaland, India - 797 115
Run by DMI Sisters and MMI Fathers
State Private University Established Under Nagaland Govt.Act No.6 of 2016
Recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR UG AND PG (2023)
Admission Desk (Mobile No.: 8131062811) Working Hours: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM - All Working Days (Except Sunday)
Stage I (Online application)
1) The Applicant should first create a Login credentials (User Name, Password) in the University Admission Portal.
2) The applicant should register in the Admission portal using the (Sign Up) option by entering his/her name.
3) The Applicant must ensure, that the name given in the above step matches the name mentioned in his/her certificate
4) Email ID, Applicant name and Mobile Number submitted in the (Sign Up) process will be used for all future communications until admission is completed and cannot be changed.
5) The applicant will receive the password in the e-mail id provided during the (Sign Up) process and can login into the portal to submit his/her application
6) Once logged in for the first time, the Applicant will be asked to fill the online Application form.
7) Once filled, the Applicant has to check all the entries and verify before pressing the submit button.
8) After Submitting the Online Application it will be displayed in PDF which the Applicant has to save.
9) After the above process the Applicant can now return to the portal by pressing the back button in the browser
10) The Applicants admission portal will be displayed, with provisions to download the application and pay application fees.
11) The Applicant has to select the option to pay the application fees of (300/- INR), upon which he/she will be directed to the bank web portal wherein the Applicant must select Application fees from the list provided.
Stage II (Online application)
1) The Applicant has to send the below mentioned documents to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. All the Documents should be sent in a single mail only.
For UG ADMISSION
i) Scanned Copy of HSSLC/12th Mark sheet
ii) Soft Copy of Passport Size photo
iii) Online Application in PDF form, obtained from Stage I process
iv) Application fees E-Receipt of application fee (paid during Stage I process)
v) Mobile No (Provided in the Admission Portal)
vi) Scanned Copy of Pass Certificate
vii) Scanned Copy of Transfer Certificate
viii) Scanned Copy of SSLC/10th Certificate
For PG ADMISSION
i) Scanned Copy of SSLC/10th Mark sheet
ii) Scanned Copy of HSSLC/12th Mark sheet
iiii) Scanned Copy of Transfer Certificate
iv) Scanned copy of UG Mark Sheets
v) Scanned Copy of UG Provisional/Degree Certificate
vi) Online Application in PDF form, obtained from Stage I process
vii) Application fees E-Receipt of application fee (paid during Stage I process)
viii) Soft Copy of Passport Size photo
2) After verification of documents and scrutiny by the Online Admission Desk, applicant will be called for preliminary interview (through phone) by the Online Admission Desk of St.Joseph University Important Note: Don't proceed to stage III without attending the preliminary interview (through phone). Admission will not be given for the candidates who have paid fee (admission/tuition) through online without attending preliminary interview (through phone)
Stage III (fee payment and admission confirmation)
1) The applicant should pay the admission fee and tuition fee through online and the E-receipt of the
same should be sent to the mail id email@example.com.
2) After the verification of E-Receipts sent, the Online Admission Desk will confirm the Admission by sending the Provisional E-Admit Card to the candidate's registered Email-Id.
* The Admission of a Candidate to a particular course is confirmed purely by the submission of E-Documents, during the Online Admission Process.
* The Candidate must submit the originals of the E-Documents for cross verification when the University reopens.
* During Cross verification if there is any Discrepancy in the documents submitted, the Admission of the Candidate stands cancelled.
Copyright @ St. Joseph University